- Student should come to school clean and neatly dressed in full school uniform.
- Long hair must be plaited and tied with a brown ribbon, short hair, neatly combed must be held with a pin or band.
- Books, note books, tiffin boxes, cardigans and the like should bear the name of the owner. The school cannot be held responsible forthings that are lost.
- Any kind of damage to school property will be made good by the student responsible for the damage done.
- Irregular attendance, neglect of home work, disobedience or disrespect towards staff or bad moral influence will lead to serious disciplinary action.
- Parents are requested not to visit the classes of their children. If a parent wishes to meet a teacher, he or she may do so, only with permission of the Principal.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their wards carry their tiffins with them when they leave for school in the morning. Due to security reasons we do not accept tiffins sent through servants or friends.
- It is not advisable for students to bring/exchange valuables or money.